Why is it that rich people cry bloody murder about the low tax rates they pay now when their poor workers pay even more in taxes then they do percentage wise? For example in a system of 1000 people in order for one person to make 1000 times more then others would be to tax 999 people 50% of what they produce in goods or services, THE MATH DEMANDS IT. That is the only way one person can make 1000 times more then others in that system and that is to take what someone else worked for. They worked for it not you, so why do you get to keep so much of what they work for hypocrite? Is not one of your RWNJ sayings "I worked hard for it and it is mine"...WTF? How can you say that while taxing your workers 50%? And you wonder why I call you hypocrites and other names like morons...
Every single corporation, business, etc. must TAX their workers some or else they could not stay in business. The workers are always paying a hidden worker tax that no one ever thinks about or considers. The real question is how much is this hidden tax since the rich love to cry about how much they pay in taxes and how little everyone else pays like some f***ing badge of honor/merit. Even if they are a minimum wage employee that makes next to nothing they are taxed at a 50% rate even before they are paid by the company they work for. Then they may or may not have to pay local and federal taxes on top of the taxes they already paid, even if they do not pay any other taxes they are still paying 50% in taxes to the rich.
How does that compare to what rich people are paying to the government in taxes? They do not have to pay anyone else, BUT the government. Capital gains is what 15% still, and income tax is a whole 39%, or 11% LOWER then what your poor workers pay at LEAST. Get a decent tax guy and you will pay less then 20% maybe even much less then that on millions/billions of dollars. Rich people pay LESS THEN half the taxes versus poor people yet they still complain about taxes.
Rich people should pay more percentage wise in overall taxes then poor people, but that is simply not the case. That is why we need a 90% top tax rate again with more tax brackets and is why capital gains should go up too. They must pay over 50% in taxes since that is what they tax their workers more often then not. Even when the tax rate was 90% NO ONE EVER PAYED THAT and the top rate was actually closer to 60%, or slightly more then what they taxed their workers.
You will say "they do not pay more in taxes then I do", and I will say that you are full of chit. How else does 0.1% of the population have how much of the wealth of this country compared to the other 99.9%? What is the ratio or difference in the amount of money that they have compared to you? Is it 1/100 or 1/1000 of what you have? Gee I wonder why math maybe? How did you acquire so much if you had to pay it all in taxes? Maybe you are crying about nothing like some women do.
What most people do not realize since the economy is a man made creation is that in order for one person to make a bunch of money and be "rich" that REQUIRES and DEMANDS according to math that a bunch of people make LESS. It is an absolute system based off the number zero. If you do not pull your heads out of your a$$es soon the system will fail and you will be to blame since you were in charge. You insist on being in charge, any time someone threatens your power or money you flip out and try to protect what you "think" is yours even though it is not.
I was hoping rich people would wake up, stop hurting this country and its people, but that is not the case. This country is doomed unless their power can be brought back in check. They have brainwashed the masses into thinking that the current tax rates are "high" enough and that they are some great noble people for getting the laws changed to favor them the top 1% or so over the past 30 years. Some great noble people you are that shipped all our wealth and jobs overseas while skimming a little off the top. Thanks a$$holes, it may be time for the hunt/culling to begin after all and to get some new leaders since we always have that option. 10 to 20 times more then others is enough of a reward and enough to provide enough "incentive" to work. You could STFU and just pay your taxes, but that would be to simple. Instead, we will have to have war and will have to kill people.